We Love Our Safe Step Tub!
We live in Indiana. We purchased our SafeStep tub in February of 2015. After using it for 6 months now, my husband and I can only say we love our tub!
We can only say this about SafeStep company.
1) The sales rep was NOT pushy!
2) The installers were very professional. They had the tub installed in 6 hours. They had to take our bathroom door off. They had to remove the toilet stool. They cleaned up after themselves.
3) The first time we used the tub we noticed a leak. We called the company and they immediately came to the house. They discovered the leak was a problem that was our fault. Even though the leak was not caused by them, they quickly fixed the leak and DID NOT CHARGE us.
4) It takes approximately 10-13 minutes to fill our tub and 7 minutes to drain it.
5) Since my husband has back problems he likes the jets on his back stronger than I do. All I have to do is adjust them.
6) Do we have any complaints? Since I cannot get the jets to hit my neck and I have Arthritis.
My question is: If we put a new shower head on the tub that would have different types of controls (I could hold the shower head on my neck), would it affect our warranty or would we have to have SafeStep come and install it?
Pros & Cons
Very professional installation
Quick warranty repair
Quick to drain and fill tub
|- Featured listings are those that have been promoted by their owners.|
|- Hot listings are those that receive the most views.|
|- New listings are those that have been added within the last 30 days.|